ProCorp AS is an independent strategic and financial advisor with over 30 years of experience in the SME-market and in shipping.
What is the purpose of cookies?A cookie is a small data element, so-called cookie, which a website can send to your browser and which is stored on the hard drive. Information cookies can be used for different purposes, and the most common are these:
- Recognise you when you return to the same website
- Remember your choice of website settings
- Analyse user behaviour
- Remember the username and password
- Analysis of user behaviour through Google Analytics
- Consent to use third-party cookies, such as Google Maps, videos, etc
- About your consent to the use and storage of cookies, i.e. which choices you have made in relation to the consent – approved/rejected.
What happens when you visit our websites in relation to cookies?When you visit our website for the first time, we ask you to make a choice regarding cookies. A window pops up in your browser and you then have 2 options:
- Accept all types of cookies – you then give full consent.
- Choose which type of cookies you accept – necessary information that you do not want active cookies is stored (however as a cookie), and this choice is remembered by the browser.